9:37?

Nine37 is a loose collective of artists, culture warriors and community members who aim to enrich their life by creating and exhibiting artwork as well as supporting the development of youth artists. We have published books, zines and music compilations, as well as put on art and music shows across the country, with a major focus on the community transforming Five Town Massive in Bristol, VT

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weather Exposed Skeleton Music Review

Jason Gray aka Weather Exposed Skeleton Music, a longtime comrade of NINE37, has recently received a review from Portland, OR, based blog A Prospering City.

Excerpt:
"
So I’ve been doing reviews for a little while now on this site and get emails from bands all the time about reviewing their album. I’m always down to review anyone in town whether it’s a basement recording of some high schoolers making noise or a band with an actual budget putting out a record, but I always request a bio of some sort to find out more about them. I got an email from Weather Exposed Skeleton Music a while ago and I mentioned I needed a bio of some sort, written in crayon or whatever and just a burned copy of a CD. You know what I got? Exactly what I asked for, and that is extremely rad."

Read the whole review here.

As always, we are very pleased to report when our family gets some recognition. If you haven't been privy to the works of Jason, check out his newest work on his myspace page.

No comments: